gift for my girlfriend Kristen c:
- - - - -
Alright, made another gif for fun. I didn’t have every step saved but I used what I had. Seeing the process myself makes me usually rethink the choices I made over colors and I feel like I should have known when to stop when working on particular area. I usually have difficulties in choosing the expression and overall style of face (man, she looks like she’s getting more and more depressed the more I draw).
Anyway I hope you have great christmas!
Finished work at my dev.
Favourite animators: Mitsuo Iso (磯光雄) and his work on the End of Evangelion
- Mitsuo Iso is known for his jerky yet detailed animation, full of dense sophisticated motion. He refers to his own style as “full limited" or "full 3-frame". In traditional animation, animation with a drawing count below one drawing every two frames (or "on twos") is considered limited animation. Working on threes and fours, Iso draws every keyframe without passing his work to an in-betweener, allowing him full control to create the most detailed motion possible with the fewest number of drawings, hence the term "full limited". (wikipedia)
- Introduction to Mitsuo Iso’s style
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.7 - Mitsuo Iso and New Realism
- More scenes animated by Mitsuo Iso: part 1, part 2, the fight from EoE
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also wrote and directed the 2007 anime series “Dennō Coil”
im so bored of all my techniques help me jin
get that flight suit off